11/09/2011

It's a Boy!

This might have been the longest day in history. 
Highlights:

1. Nichole had an ultrasound.  It's a boy!

2. C-section is schduled for Friday at noon!

3.  I'm going to bed.  'Night all!

"Let choice whisper in your ear and love murmur in your heart. Be ready. Here comes life." -Maya Angelou

8 comments:

  1. Peace, peace, peace...and excitement!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to pray here. Thanks for the update . . .keep 'em coming!

    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Deanna.. blessings be sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are pressing our prayers toward heaven for you, Deanna! Thank you for letting us share in God's unfolding plan for you! I'm SO excited! I can not even wrap my mind around what you are experiencing. Much love! Debbie and the Pogánys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for your updates.
    We are fervently praying for ALL of you.
    Wishing you much peace, strength and joy in this journey.
    Love Carolyn & the boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. D and K. This is huge. May God give you peace. I am so thankful Carolyn sent me your blog address; I look forward to following you in this journey -and lifting you all up to God. Strength and peace be yours.

    spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so exciting! Sending lots of love your way! Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you all. Thank you for sharing! Hugs

    ReplyDelete