Things are a little Upside Down, and we are doing really well!
Nichole, Mica's birth mother, signed a Designated Surrender of parental rights on Monday. (Designated meaning she named Kevin and me specifically, and surrender meaning she relinquished parental rights, pending any interaction with Mica's biological father.)
Mica, Kevin and I will be appearing in court this Thursday to acknowledge the Surrender and to begin the ICPC process, which allows us to take Mica from Illinois back to Michigan.
We thank you for your prayers for all paperwork to move expeditiously from and to whom it needs to flow, that IL and MI ICPC offices approve and pass on the paperwork quickly and that we get to go home sometime early next week.
I'm so excited to go home, hopefully SOON! In the meantime I'll suffer through exploring the city with sweet baby Mica! LOL!
Micah 7:7 (The Message)
7But me, I'm not giving up.
I'm sticking around to see what God will do.
I'm waiting for God to make things right.
I'm counting on God to listen to me.
I'm sticking around to see what God will do.
I'm waiting for God to make things right.
I'm counting on God to listen to me.
Who's to say
What's impossible
Well they forgot
This world keeps spinning
And with each new day
I can feel a change in everything
And as the surface breaks
reflections fade
But in some ways they remain the
same
And as my mind begins to spread its
wings
There's no stopping curiosity
I want to turn the whole thing
upside down
I'll find the things they say just
can't be found
I'll share this love I find with
everyone
We'll sing and dance to Mother
Nature's songs
I don't want this feeling to go
away
Blessings to you all.
In love,
Deanna

No comments:
Post a Comment