We're HOME! We're HOME! We're HOME!
We received word late on Tuesday that we could come home. We've spent splendid moments together, as a family.
We are beyond blessed.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Here's Mica sleeping in his OWN BED! Isn't he sweet?
The first night at home, I couldn't sleep. Tears rolled down my cheeks (and into my ears; I was on my back). My joy was so palpable. Firework-light-up-the-whole-world's-sky-joy.

we could not be happier for you. Prayers go out to all of the parties in this beautiful adoption!
ReplyDeleteWonderful to see Mica in his own bed. Prayers continue for all involved in this incredible adoption story!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo . . . I'm SOOOO happy for all four of you. When you didn't post for a while I was hoping it was just because you were busy with your new bundle. I was praying things were going well. Congratulations. What an amazing Christmas present!
ReplyDeletek